Thursday, March 10, 2011

JR Questions

1) A photograph becomes more than a image when it instills an emotion in the viewer. An image is just a moment captured in time; a photograph is a moment in time that through its composition moves the tone of the image from nostalgic remembrance to something greater.

2) Size or scale has some affect on the power of the photographer. Depending on the subject, the size of the photo can definitely influence the meaning and impact of a photo on its viewer.

3) Location and context are key to the understanding of a photograph. It instills the viewer with knowledge that changes their interpretation of the information in front of them.

4) I can take the fact to not be afraid to go outside my comfort zone when it comes to powerful photos. I believe that I can greatly improve my photography by going outside my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment