Thursday, March 10, 2011

Portraits

I decided to infuse this project with my favorite hobby: Magic the Gathering. I used a program, Magic Set Editor v2.0, to design a card for each of my subjects. Then, after photographing the subject, I used Photoshop to overlay the card on top of a filler card. I also used Channel Mixer to make them black and white and increase the contrast between the vibrant card and the black and white photo of the subject. Enjoy!

Roxanne Schwieterman
F-Stop: F3.2, Shutter Speed: 1/8 sec
Nick Barnewall
F-Stop: F2.8, Shutter Speed: 1/8 sec
Kathy Drake
F-Stop: F3.2, Shutter Speed: 1/25 sec

Michael Kudlac
F-Stop: F2.8, Shutter Speed: 1/80 sec
Erin Drake
F-Stop: F4.0, Shutter Speed: 3/10 sec
Sean Cody
F-Stop: F3.5, Shutter Speed: 1/60 sec
Jeff Drake
F-Stop: F2.8, Shutter Speed: 1/20 sec
Cory Grinder
F-Stop: F3.2, Shutter Speed: 1/15 sec
Kevin Horn
F-Stop: F3.2, Shutter Speed: 1/4 sec

Ian Kay
F-Stop: F2.8, Shutter Speed: 1/125 sec
Justin Horning
F-Stop: F2.8, Shutter Speed: 1/60 sec
Kevin Reynolds
F-Stop: F2.8, Shutter Speed: 1/20 sec

No comments:

Post a Comment