Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Semester Exam, Part Deux (2)

1) Imagery affects faith by instilling a "seeing is believing" attitude amongst the populous. Photography does not enhance my faith currently. If it did, it would be because I now have proof to back my belief. If photography did question my believe system, it would be because I would wonder why God allows suffering into the world. Something unseen can be made more real through photography because it allows some who have no opinion on the matter or some who are opposed to see the truth and change their opinion.

2) Photographing something grants you ownership of it; not necessarily physically, but, you gain ownership of the memory of it. My photographs are proof of this. They capture moments in time that can be remembered forever; and they are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment