Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Semester Exam, Part Ichi (1)

These are my best four shots from the semester:

Vesuvius
F-Stop: F4.1, Shutter Speed: 15 sec




























This shot was the best from my first project. This shows my development as a photographer and proves that I am moving into the right direction. From here, I continued to develop as a photographer.

Michael Kudlac
F-Stop: F2.8, Shutter Speed: 1/80 sec























In this project, I combined my loves of Photoshop and Magic: The Gathering to make portraits. This was my favorite project to do. It shows that when I have a passion for something, I can make good photographs from it.

Brash
F-Stop: F2.8, Shutter Speed: 1 sec
















This shot came from sheer probability. I never intended for this shot to be as good as it is. This is one reason why it is one of my favorites and best. It shows how probability can play such a huge part.

Upside Down Reality
F-Stop: F3.5, Shutter Speed: 1/100 sec





















This shot came from my last project. This shot shows my skill as a photographer after the end of the class. I have gone a long way from the beginning of the class; and, this is proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment